The Ultimate Essential Oils Guide
Do essential oils even ring a bell in your ear at all? Do you know what you can get done or the number of benefits you can derive from consuming essential oils? Many of us have come across essential oils product online, but several people believe it is just one of those evidence of growth in the global knowledge base. Is it that correct? No! Essential oils were mankind’s first medicine, and they have been one of the effective methods that physicians and priests employ to cure ailments for thousands of years.
Today, modern science has only expanded on ancient wisdom. Just like the ancient times, essential oils are now being used to reach deep into the recesses of our brain and access the hidden channel within our bodies and minds.
You might have even been hearing something about aromatherapy without knowing that essential oils are strongly connected to it. Essential oils contain elements known as antibiotics, hormones, thermion and recycling cells. Due to environmental factors, we are prone to contacting many diseases, but the properties of essential oils help us to heighten our immune system. These essential oils which are usually made from plants possess certain qualities that will benefit our overall health. Essential oils work in two ways: physically and psychologically.
That’s right. You need to understand that essential oils fragrances communicate to the limbic system of the brain without being registered by the cerebral cortex. The limbic system houses the regulatory mechanism of the core of our being. Here is where the seat of our impulse of aversion and attraction, our sexuality, our memory and creativity, our moods and motivation and our autonomic nervous system is located.
And since the limbic system is directly linked to the parts of our brain that control blood pressure, memory, hormone balance, breathing, heart rate and stress level, essential oils will have some profound psychological and physiological effects on our overall wellbeing.
In what can you benefit from pure essential oils?
- Essential Oils are oxygenating and regenerating. The immune defense possesses properties of plants that can penetrate the skin’s tissue.
- Essential oils are capable of permeating the cell walls even if an oxygen deficiency hardens them
- Essential oils are potent anti-oxidant. Anti-oxidants combat free radicals, prevent mutations, prevent fungus and protect against oxidation in the cells.
- Essential oils are anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial, anti-infectious, anti-fungal, anti- tumor, anti-parasitic, anti-microbial, anti-viral, and antiseptic. Essential oils are said to get rid of all examined bacteria and viruses while simultaneously improving body balance.
- Essential oils which contain sesquiterpenes are capable of passing through the blood-brain barrier, allowing them to be effective in the treatments of Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.
- Essential oils are aromatic. Once diffused, they purify the air by increasing atmospheric oxygen, increasing ozone and negative ions in the area, which inhibits bacterial growth; removing metallic particles and toxins from the air, destroying odors from mold, cigarettes, and animals.
- Essential oils also help to promote physical, spiritual and emotional wellbeing
How to use essential oils.
No doubt about it, essential oils are very powerful. A drop of the oil is equivalent to 75 cups of tea with that particular plant. The most important thing to note when using essential oils is to always ensure that it is diluted in carrier oils. These are plant-based fatty oils are used to dilute essential oils.
Even though you can always buy frankincense oil for skincare anywhere, the best thing is to ensure that a skin patch test using a 1ml carrier oil and 1 drop of essential oils is performed. Several carrier oils have been subjected to test and found potent. This includes coconut oil, vegetable oil, grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, etc. Jojoba oil is the best option for you if you have a vitamin E allergy.
In addition, you need to take extra caution when applying essential oils to the young skin, sensitive skin, damaged skin, inflamed skin, aging skin, and particularly diseased skin. These types of skin absorb more oil and are typically sensitive to the efficiency. Individuals with sensitive skin should avoid topical use of peppermint, wintergreen, and birch. An aromatic application is risk-free for expecting mothers; however, caution must be shown with topical application, particularly in the first 3 months.
Where to buy essential oils
These days, it is very easy to get essential oils online. If you desire to buy lemon oil, rosemary oil, tree oil, orange oil, pure peppermint oil online, kindly visit our shop here.