Nature has blessed us with a precious gift of essential oils. This volatile aromatic, naturally occurring compounds are extracted from the flowers, roots, stems, bark, seeds, and other parts of plants.
Over the years, essential oils have been used in the cosmetic industry, food preparation, and in the health-care practices. Each essential oils has its distinct smell, color, volatility, and therapeutic function.
Picking the best three essential oils out of the thousands is not an easy process. And these choices will make a perfect decision for your day-to-day use.
So, the top three oils are
10 Top Uses of Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Essential Oil, also referred to as Olibanum, is a standard Essential Oil that has been used for thousands of many years for its astonishing healing properties. The oil is sourced from the Boswelliasacara or Boswelliacarterii tree that is grown in Somalia.
So, below are some top uses of Frankincense Essential oil and why it was included in our top three essential oils:
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Acts as a natural treatment for flu or cold when inhaled
- Fades acne, stretch marks, wound, scars, and other skin blemishes when combined with some carrier oils like Argan oil, Coconut Oil, etc
- Slows down aging signs like wrinkles, Fine lines, crow’s feet, and others
- Reduce acne scars and shrink large pores, which controls the excess sebum secretion
- Prevents oral infections, cavities, bad breath, and even tooth decay
- Adds a unique smell when used as a natural deodorizer. It will also disinfect the room and reduce indoor pollution
- Fights anxiety and stress when added to your hot bath or inhaled
- Relieves mood swing, fatigue, nausea, anxiety, headaches, constipation, cramps, and pain
- Kills bacteria and harmful germs
8 Top Uses of Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil is known for its antimicrobial properties and its ability to treat wounds. It is documented to kill many strains of fungi, viruses, and bacteria.
Tea Tree oil has a lot of benefits, some of which are
- Both Frankincense Essential Oil and Tea Tree Essential Oil have been found to have anticancer benefits
- Soothe inflamed skin and act as an integral ingredient in making health-friendly toothpaste
- Treats cuts and infections
- Forms a perfect blend of other essential oils for your deodorant
- Eliminates ringworm, toenail fungus, and acne
- Neutralize eczema and reduce psoriasis
- Makes an excellent addition to home cleaning products
- Improves your hair and scalp condition when mixed with a carrier oil like coconut oil
12 Top Uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Originated from Australia, the Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known for its incredible medicinal properties. This Essential Oil, which is extracted by steam distillation from the leaves, is also known as the Nilgiri Oil in South Africa and some part of Europe
Some of the uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil are
- Stimulates the mind and body when you’re feeling tired and exhausted
- Possess antimicrobial properties that make it useful for deodorizing and as a bacteria eradicator
- Kills the acne-causing P.acne bacteria
- Treats skin infection, insect bites, boils, wounds, and cuts
- Builds the immune system, which prevents bronchitis, influenza, cough, cold, etc.
- Ease the difficult breathing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath experienced by asthma patients
- Treats muscle injury and sore muscles
- Fights bad breath
- Reduce high temperature in a fever patient
- Treats cold sores when mixed with tea tree oil and coconut oil
- Keeps bugs away
- Nourishes hair and scalp
Why You Should Avoid Fragrant oils and Diluted Essential Oils in Your Household Products
Many of the household products, mostly the cleansing products, are loaded with Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens, artificial fragrance and colors, phthalate, and many other harmful ingredients that researchers have labeled DANGEROUS to the health.
- They irritate the skin, leaving you with sores, redness, itching, peeling hands and skin, and other allergic reactions
- Inhaling them won’t affect your mood a bid
- They are loaded with carcinogenic ingredients
- They have no health benefits
- Most will make you sick and uneasy
With a lot of diluted essential oils and fragrance oil in the market, it’s becoming extremely difficult to tap into the full benefits that nature has given to us. To ensure that you get the best from every single drop of your Essential oil, you can buy your Essential Oil online from a reputable store…and that’s us.
We make sure you have the perfect health with our essential and carrier oils. And for every purchase you make from us, you’re empowering two fewer privilege individuals to become better in life.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the here to browse through our collections.